● In 2021 and 2022, David M. Loev passes Series 7, Series 63, and SIE exams.
● David M. Loev spoke with Chris Hatten, of PKF Texas on topic of Due Diligence Activities in Merger and Acquisition Transactions at the 2018 AICPA Controllers and Global Manufacturing Conference in Las Vegas on November 14, 2018
● David M. Loev spoke on topic of Corporate Governance: Leverage Effective Counsel to Influence Changes and Impact Business Performance at the 2018 AICPA Controllers and Global Manufacturing Conference in Las Vegas on November 15, 2018
● David M. Loev presented a presentation entitled Due Diligence Activities in Mergers and Acquisition Transactions to the Attorney-CPA Association on October 19th, 2018 in Houston, Texas. We are pleased to offer the presentation here.
● David M. Loev elected President of Houston Hebrew Free Loan Association for 2017-2019
● David M. Loev named one of the Top Lawyers in Houston by H Texas Magazine – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
● David M. Loev named as a Top Texas Lawyer, and a Texas Super Lawyer – 2005, 2006. Super Lawyers is a Thompson Reuters Service.
● David M. Loev elected to Board of Directors for Houston Hebrew Free Loan Association in October 2014 through 2022
● David M. Loev honored by Hebrew Free Loan Association in April 2016 and December 2021
● David M. Loev appointed Co-Chair of Israel Bonds New Leadership Division 2010-2011 and 2011-2012.
● October 2009 – David M. Loev, completes Manousso Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution Services – Mediation Training Program . The Loev Law Firm, PC, now offering Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
● On January 24, 2009, David M. Loev spoke at the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants’ 2009 Southwest Regional Education Conference regarding “Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers & Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.”
● On January 11, 2007, David M. Loev spoke at the 2nd Annual PIPEs Summit at the Sonesta Hotel & Suites in Coconut Grove, Florida, regarding the SEC’s new approach to Rule 415(a)(1) Registration Statements.
● On September 8, 2006 David Loev spoke to the Attorney-CPA South Texas Chapter on the topic of “Small Businesses: Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.”
● Study Shows David M. Loev, Attorney at Law as one of the Top Ten Law Firms filing Form SB-2 Registration Statements in 2005