● David M. Loev named one of the Top Lawyers in Houston by H Texas Magazine – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
● David M. Loev named as a Top Texas Lawyer, and a Texas Super Lawyer – 2005, 2006. Super Lawyers is a Thompson Reuters Service.
● David M. Loev elected to Board of Directors for Houston Hebrew Free Loan Association in October 2014
● David M. Loev elected President of Houston Hebrew Free Loan Association for 2017
● David M. Loev appointed Co-Chair of Israel Bonds New Leadership Division 2010-2011 and 2011-2012.
● October 2009 – David M. Loev, completes Manousso Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution Services – Mediation Training Program . The Loev Law Firm, PC, now offering Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
● On January 24, 2009, David M. Loev spoke at the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants’ 2009 Southwest Regional Education Conference regarding “Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers & Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.”
● On January 11, 2007, David M. Loev spoke at the 2nd Annual PIPEs Summit at the Sonesta Hotel & Suites in Coconut Grove, Florida, regarding the SEC’s new approach to Rule 415(a)(1) Registration Statements.
● On September 8, 2006 David Loev spoke to the Attorney-CPA South Texas Chapter on the topic of “Small Businesses: Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.”
● Study Shows David M. Loev, Attorney at Law as one of the Top Ten Law Firms filing Form SB-2 Registration Statements in 2005